Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Computer Vision Engineer Invigilo Technologies
- Pre-process video and image data from CCTV cameras located in challenging worksite environments.
- Develop cutting-edge deep learning models for construction activity monitoring.
- Deploy and test deep learning models on the cloud.
- Outstanding students in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ElectricalEngineering or related field
- 2+ years' experience with Python, OpenCV & Tensorflow.
- Practical experience in deep learning (CNNs & RNNs).
- Strong knowledge in image/video classification, segmentation, and feature extraction.
- Experience with software development version control platforms like Git.
- Able to create and update technical documentation in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Willing to explore boundaries and innovate.
- Having a relevant project portfolio would be an advantage.Benefits:
- As a founding employee, we can offer you a competitive salary and also employeestock options
- A collaborative and innovative work culture that encourages employee growth
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options