Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Computer Technician at New Power Worldwide Pte Ltd
- Good understanding of computer hardware/software configuration
- Basic IT support (Network connectivity, device setup, hardware troubleshooting)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Providing technical/administrative support across company
- Setup and prepare new workstation for users.
- Nitec or Diploma in Information Technology, Engineering or related fields
- At least 1 year of working experience in related IT supporting Field.
- Good troubleshooting skills (analytical and problem solving and reporting)
- Good accurate records keeping
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft 365
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve laptop problems.
- Able to work independently.
- High sense of responsibility and strong ability to follow up.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both Mandarin and English. (to handle queries and communicate effectively with our Mandarin speaking clients)
- Possess good work attitude and team spirit.
- Medical coverage