Must have skills
Job description for Community Manager at Code for Asia Society Ltd.
- Act as primary point of contact for community engagement and localised marketing strategy and execution in ASEAN region
- Lead and handle every aspect of an event from end-to-end with a team
- Build and grow strong local communities via event planning, individual networking efforts, partnerships, content generation, and other user engagement and acquisition programs
- Brainstorm new ideas, create and disseminate best practices in all relevant work areas with other members of the team
- Oversee, check and ensure quality of all marketing produced, such as but not limited to: website, videos, EDMS, invites, social media calendar and emails
- Continuously monitor events/marketing performance and adjust to meet key goals set
- Sustain community engagement through online and offline channels regularly, build and manage a fleet of interns, influencers, partners and volunteers
- Shape creative and production briefs for local implementation
- Play a key role in building an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- Candidate(s) who has prior experiences in organising events (online and/or offline) is preferred.
- Candidate(s) with native fluency in an Asian language will be preferred.