- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
Job description for Community Engagement Executive at Revou
- Launch & manage advanced short classes for our Alumni
- Create member-generated projects together with our alumni volunteers
- Develop and experiment tools and programs targeted for our alumni
- Run various kinds of engagement activities, such as sharing sessions, reunions, group discussions, and much more
Requirements (aka 'what you bring to the table')
- High empathy and strong communication skills. You will be spending most of your time interacting with our community members, be it alumni, students, instructors, or even our internal teams. You will experience different kinds of discussions, from fun and insightful sessions during live classes or engaging in a deep yet resourceful conversation to help our alumni with their careers.
- Detail oriented and process-driven: impeccable attention to detail and high standards approach to any of your work output. You love making sure processes are followed and every detail is accurate. You are tireless in reminding others to make sure that all the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted. It bothers you if anything is out of place.
- Ability to get things done: As in most early-stage startups, we are firing on all cylinders and need to execute fast. This means that you need to be comfortable in getting your hands extremely dirty and getting things done, at a very high level of intensity and quality. Owning many processes from start to finish. If you are someone who is used to or prefers to delegate the execution to someone else, this role is NOT for you.
- Growth mindset - willingness to learn and improve: Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done. We will need you to apply such a mindset to all the processes you will be handling.
- Passionate about education and our mission: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people. Hiring people with the same degree of genuine drive makes everything much easier (and more fun)
- Bonus: Have prior experience in community or event/webinar management.
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental values, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record-high employee satisfaction (our monthly e-NPS hovers in the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover, and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employee's referrals