Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Infrastructure Services (Cloud Engineer) Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
- Provide full architecting, engineering, and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space.
- Collaborate across business units and project teams to understand their business requirements, project, and operation must-have, and derive solution to address all requirements considerations.
- Collaborate, build, and operate the DevOps infrastructure with the Application Developer team, including the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) environment.
- Collaborate as an integral unit in the Infrastructure team to support the system operation between cloud and on-premises IT network infrastructure.
- Derive a continuous improvement program to review all internal and external cloud operation, validate industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks and implement enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools.
- Administer and operationally support the operations of all products and services deployed on the AWS platform.
- Automate the proactive monitoring and statistic reporting capabilities to support operational response and maintenance.
- Conduct capacity planning to forecast resource acquisition, maintain infrastructure availability and ensure sustainable cost.
- Engage in all project planning, management, and development of cloud related tasks, include supporting all integration requirements with the company on-premises IT network infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s degree or Tertiary education in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related technical area of study.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in architecture, design, provision, and administration of workload on public Cloud in AWS, Azure or Google.
- Must have hands-on experience working on AWS cloud services such as multi-account strategy, landing zone setup operation, strategize compute and network services, integrated-tiered security, role-based identity, data and storage management, encryption technology and compliance services.
- Knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimizing the use of management and governance tools within AWS Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimizing the use of Cloud Formation or equivalent automation tools in AWS operation.
- Knowledge and experience of deploying and administration of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases in AWS EC2 and RDS will be an advantage.
- Certification in AWS platform will be an advantage, AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator and others.
- Familiar with Linux OS, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and others is a plus
- Experience in securities exchange, derivatives trading, cryptocurrencies and blockchain would be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly analytical and able to work independently.
- A fast learner, passionate about technology, processes a positive attitude, diligent and good team player.
- Good strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, collaboration, problem solving, judgment, decision-making skills.