Must have skills
Job description for Chemist at Environmental Solutions (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Be a team leader in our Quantiative Analysis Laboratory
- Conduct Sample Preparations, and analytical measurement in accordance to standard prcoedures.
- Laboratory Adminstration and management of reagents, apparatus, equipment and other consumables
- Be part of our investigative Green chemistry team in the researching for more sustainabile meythods of treating hazardous wastes.
- Comply with the Safety Standards in the lab.
- Be part of the ISO team, in routine record management and yearly certification.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- At least 3 years of related experience in Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
- Have hand-on experience on ICP, XRF, GC, KF and other measurement tools
- Must be knowledgeable on government policies and licenses regarding EHS
- PR / Singaporean / Malaysia Only
- Experience & Qualifications
- Current and Expected salaries
- Date availability / Notice duration