Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Vibrant Working Culture with friendly colleagues
- Millennial working environment with open concept office
- Career Opportunities
- The candidate for this role will learn and develop skills and expertise in the world of partnerships, services or cloud solutions and gain valuable practical understanding and experience of working with people around the world. They will be nurtured with the ability to think strategically about new business models and solution selling to help us build compelling value propositions for AYP Group and our customers.
- You will be working and learning from key leaders at AYP Group, along with our partners to guide you through, align and coordinate resources to deliver the desired results.
- The candidate must like to work with teams and people, not shy and not be afraid to clarify queries/doubts and should have the passion and motivation to be driven to learn; eventually he/she will provide value to the company via strategic planning, deal expertise etc. from the learning journey.
- Lead and grow our go-to-market partnerships with our partners globally
- Increase AYP Group’s revenue influenced by our partners
- Manage key partnerships areas namely – strategic development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, tactical execution and alignment of go-to-market functions
- Facilitate and coordinate go-to-market and internal supporting resources (incl. Legal, finance, etc.) to deliver desired outcomes
- Work closely with the customer experience team and internal functional leaders to drive action and build world class execution capability
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- Travelling to SEA countries for working experiences
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of work related experience preferably, however fresh graduates with strong personality without experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply
- Strong team player skills who is also an independent thinker
- the commitment to be readily available to travel as when needed as 30% of time is spent travelling to SEA countries (after the covid-19 situaton dies down)