Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Center Manager Wall Street English
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience and min. 2 years team management experience (premium B2C product preferred (B2B experience will be a plus but not mandatory))
- International experience (studies or work related is an advantage)
- Experience managing a result/target oriented business to drive profitability
- Experience in managing a business (P&L) and used to work under Sales Target
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Strong leadership skills and project management skills
- Ability to work with across all levels in an organization and with external vendors
- ‘Entrepreneurship’ characteristics – gets things done!
- Creative thinker and team player
- “Can do” personality
- Detailed oriented
- Fluency in English both verbal and written is mandatory
- MS Office/IT literate