Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Business Development Manager at Creatory
- Be responsible for developing new business opportunities and growing revenue by exploring and achieving meaningful partnerships with clients in alignment with the company’s strategy & targets.
- Explore & establish strategic retaining partnerships with key clients.
- Develop sales plan & lead sales effort to close the deal with both brand advertisers & agencies for branded content, content sponsorship, and content solutions.
- Maintain a close tracking of revenue goals and propose action plans to ensure revenue targets.
- Build & maintain strong and sustainable relationships with brands, advertisers & agencies, ensuring smooth execution and future business opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of clients' businesses, identify their needs and assist the teams in building effective approaches to clients.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop & execute the company’s business strategy.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop sales kits and proposal pitches to ensure they meet clients’ insight & requirements.
- Ensure an effective handoff for the execution phase and provide assistance in communication with clients during execution if needed.
- College or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication/Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience.
- Experience in Social Media, Digital Marketing industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and with keen attention to details and processes
- Ability to structure, organize and improve the working processes within the team and amongst departments
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills
- Can-do attitude: Passion for making a tangible impact.
- Good analytical skills & aptitude for self-learning.
- Proficient in MS Office, as well as the capacity to efficiently learn about new technology.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.
- Dare to dream big
- Evolve through learning
- Positive and passionate
- Practice transparency and candor
- Turn customers into raving fans
- Help others rock their greatest lives
- Honor my words with action.
- 13th-month salary
- Annual Performance Review (Depends on the business results and company situation)
- Company Device
- Parking Fee
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Team outing & bonding activities (Team Bonding, Art Workshop, Food Day, Creatory Club Night...)
- Work at Office: 65 - 67 Doan Nhu Hai, W12, D4, HCMC
- Work hour: 10AM - 7PM (Flexible), Monday to Friday.