Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager Space Matrix Design Consultants Pte Ltd
- You will Drive business development efforts in the region, acquire new clients and manage sales targets .
- You will Gather market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector, industry trends, future projects, etc.
- You will Generate and track leads and forecast your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- You will Develop and take part in pitches and other presentations that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- You will Work closely with the Director and the Team to complete the sales cycle
- You will Collaborate in developing the systems, materials, and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and serving offerings to win work.
- You will Represent Space Matrix by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships; and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand Space Matrix’s competitive position.
- You have Experience in managing complex sales cycle with B2B selling process to multi-national companies in Singapore.
- You have Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 3 years of sales/ business development experience.
- You have Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in Asia-Pacific including competitive positioning and strategy.
- You Should be able to travel in the Asia-Pacific region.
- You have Experience working in Architecture, Interior Design firms or related fields.
- You have Experience working in Multinational companies.