Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Manager Glints
- Identifies Singapore local and potential overseas customers in the region and completes appropriate research on the prospective products and solutions.
- Screens the business opportunities and turns them into qualified business leads in the primary country, Singapore.
- Identifies market trend ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities and defines the target customer portfolio.
- Builds a regional ecosystem partner network.
- Identifies and builds a direct connection with key persons of potential customers.
- Assists the Marketing team to establish a market position and brand awareness through the regional effort of media exposure and customer visits.
- Works closely with the international sales team to finalize the business cases.
- Works on the tasks assigned by the Head of BD additionally when needed to benefit the team and maximize the profitable outcome of the company.
- Proven working experience as an international business development manager with a sales track record
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience in new market exploration and able to identify target market segment
- Stakeholder management skills
- Great communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Proactive, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Business administration or international sales
- Economics or Finance
- Computer science or IT