Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Store, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Business Development Manager at Store
- Working directly with line Manager/Head of Business and clients, taking briefs, making proposals, and proposing to Manager/Head of media business and clients.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the line manager), the AdAsia credentials in general, proposal and quotation in particular.
- Design sales strategies, then manage sales results of the team to achieve a given monthly/quarterly/yearly target.
- Identify and generate potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompanied with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Give advice/ motivate the team to attain the best result.
- Coaching individuals/ team, leading team to success.
- Screens potential business deals of team’s members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationships/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function team; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Build good relationships with other departments, clients and agencies.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years of working experience in Marketing/Advertising is required
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same position
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Clear mindset, result oriented with passion for work
- Experience in fast-paced work environment is a plus
- Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms