Must have skills
Job description for Business Development (Intern) at Sasana Digital
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate -research on the prospective client’s business (basic company business and industry analysis)
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings for further nurturing with respect to all our services (Consulting, Training and Digital Solutions)
- Co-operate with Marketing and Sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Build and develop partner network (companies and individuals) that will support our goals and objectives for long term
- Propose and execute initiatives to build customer community and loyal programs
- Create proposal, and administrative documents for partnership.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Able to drive a vehicle will be a plus point
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects, administrative task, and multi-task (Create report, proposal, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- HR Interview
- Study Case (Only candidates who passed the HR Interview test)
- User Interview
- Job offering.