Job description for Business Development Intern at StraitsX
- Drive client acquisition, onboard merchant and corporate accounts across our digital assets products;
- Develop and nurture relationships with stakeholders at new and existing clients, collaborate across teams from client organization if required;
- Responding to clients’ questions, expedite the resolution of problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction for client retention;
- Generate data-driven sales reports and results;
- Support key stakeholders such as Compliance, Product, Product operations, the management to optimise sales operations;
- Conduct ad-hoc research on the blockchain/cryptocurrency landscape in Singapore as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external senior stakeholders;
- You are forward-thinking and approach challenges with a solution-orientated approach;
- Team player and you are comfortable and determined in dealing with challenging situations (i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers, etc.);
- Solid organization, multi‐tasking, and prioritization skills, including acute attention to detail as well as effective time management;
- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of using G-suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google docs, sheets, etc.).
- Exposure and broad understanding of the Digital Assets and FinTech sector;