Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Intern (Program Magang) Myedusolve Indonesia
- Identify trends and market opportunities outside the mainstream C2C/B2B market for MyEduSolve Class.
- Coordinate with Business Analyst to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with CEO
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal team
- Student/fresh graduate from any major, interest in business and marketing
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in presentation for business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- An interest in, and understanding of Business flow
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options