Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Executive Glints Client - Gift Production
- Do sales presentation to our existing and new customers
- Build customer network
- Build rapport with existing and new customers
- Bring in sales enquiries from new and existing customers
- Pass samples to customers
- Push for sales closure
- Work closely with sales support team to ensure timely delivery for
- confirmed projects
- Has an annual target to hit
- Must possess good spoken and written English (communicate with managers in Singapore).
- Priority candidates who have had experience working in the field of cooperate gifts
- Able to work independently.
- Minimum 02 year experience B2B in Sales/Marketing/PR/gift
- Ability in planning and organization, time management, working individually or in a team; having good attitude to learning
- Must be able to handle English documents.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events