Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Executive Richdale International Executive Search
- Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships with clients to enable continued growth of our newly founded project and future programs.
- Derive sales plan through direct sales techniques (cold-calling and marketing visits).
- Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiating, contracting, billing, payment collecting, and result tracking.
- Manage a healthy sales pipeline to achieve targets.
- Propose new channels and ideas to stand out from the competition.
- Represent our company as an evangelist at industry events, if any.
- Manage clients’ onboarding and ongoing satisfaction level.
- We are welcoming Diploma holders, fresh grads to apply. Training will be provided.
- Possess dynamic personality, influential meeting presence, and able to tear down wall.
- Outstanding communication skills in writing, presentation and negotiation.
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events