Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Formulate strategic plans to identify, target and clinch corporate clients
- Expand clientele base through active acquisition of new clients
- Draw up networking proposals customized to individual sector
- Liaison between client, designer and other parties leading up to the project, ensuring client’s requirements are met and exceeded
- Prepare sales and marketing materials
- Assist in organizing sales and marketing events
- Achieve and Deliver Sales Target
- Ensure all drawings and proposals are generated on time
- Support in all aspect of Sales activities
- Manage and maintain customer relationship
- Collate and evaluate customer feedback and highlighting customer complaints from customers for management analysis
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in commercial or retail sales preferably experience in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with ability to formulate sales and business development strategies
- Strong sense of ownership and are able to manage multiple deals in a pipeline end to end
- Strong communication skills with ability to build rapport with customers and gather market information
- Self-disciplined, able to meet ambitious customer visit targets and submit reports on time
- Team oriented character, able to achieve individually and contribute to team’s achievement.