Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Associate PolicyPal
- Build and develop business development initiatives and partnership projects for PolicyPal.
- Grow B2B network and generate new business opportunities that are aligned to company’s objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customer needs and provide senior management with market feedback.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of new and existing customers, and developing proposals in collaboration within various departments.
- Utilise CRM software (HubSpot) to manage the sales pipeline. Periodic sales activity reporting and forecasting to Partnership Lead.
- Provide account management,retention services and support in various projects
- Review and analyse actual performance data and evaluate monthly business reports to make sound business decisions.
- Successfully meet the sales revenue goals.
- Min 2-3 years in sales and business development roles.
- Prior experience in the educational industry is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven track record of working with key stakeholders to build and maintain partnerships.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve results, able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Have strong business acumen to understand and communicate value to potential partners. Able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances in a fast-paced environment.