Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Associate Kyanon Digital
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads, seek out, profile the appropriate contact in an organisation and set up meetings
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Maintain a strong understanding of products and services, and innovate new ways to serve businesses
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Plan sales campaigns, sales pipeline and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Excellent communication in English is a must
- Good network in Digital Marketing industry, IT associations and Chambers of Commerce is an advantage
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales agent, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Time management skills
- Understanding and knowhow of the Information Technology landscape
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
- Talented, creative and passionate about the IT work, which are briefly about your future colleagues.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and youthful, which are some basics about your future work environment.
- Breakthrough and booming, which are the profile of your upcoming projects.
- Develop, shine and prove yourself, they are briefly what you can do.