Job description for Business Development Associate / Sales at Delman.io
- Drive and manage the sales process from initial outreach through the full sales cycle.
- Generate new leads and business opportunities, working closely with Delman counterparts to determine goals and targets.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- The key point of contact between a company and its current and prospective clients.
- Develop deep familiarity with Delman's software platforms or Project and how they can be used to solve a wide range of real-world problems.
- Exceed stated sales quota by winning enterprise contracts.
- Min 2 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, or relevant role.
- Familiar with B2B sales cycle and have an understanding of procurement processes
- Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales.
- Ability to understand potential customers' requirements and how Delman's software or Project can address them.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to compellingly articulate Delman's product or project offering to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority.
- Good business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills and the ability to interact with client C-level executives.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Indonesian.
- Placed in Jakarta and ability to travel if needed.