Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Analyst Id/x Partners
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques.
- Ensure data accuracy, timely delivery, and attention to detail in the report, whether it is ad-hoc report or periodic report.
- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals.
- Analyse pattern, identify various business key drivers, and insights for business.
- Communicate with client and internal team to find out what they need to achieve.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous data or research.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
- At least 2 Year(s) working experience in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to analyse raw data and turn it into actionable business insights and recommendations.
- Proficiency in Ms. Excel is required
- Ability on data visualization skill is a plus (eg: Tableau, Power BI).
- Positive, self-starter, motivated, ability to work in a team and collaborate with many different clients of the company.
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events