Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description BUSINESS ANALYST Integro Technologies
- Understand clients’ business processes.
- Responsible for managing multi-level relationships with clients.
- Provide or manage ongoing support for existing applications; prioritize new issues and working with the customers to determine the best use of IT resources in order to best address their business needs.
- Work together with a team of Business Analysts and other IT groups, either on-site or remotely, under the direction of your Project Manager.
- Act as the representative and be the client’s “single contact”. Formally documenting prioritized solution requirements that are aligned with technical and business feasibility. Plan and execute acceptance testing.
- Provide consultation to clients and lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- BA/BSc degree in computer science or related business qualification, or equivalent business/technical experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated work experience in the IT industry
- Candidates with at least 2 years specific business experience and/or related experience in banking
- Experience in end-user support, including the prioritization and rationalization of a new support issues, business requirements analysis, functional unit testing and facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Must have superior written, presentation and verbal communication skills, analytical and project management skills
- Must possess a solid understanding of information technology and have the ability to conceptually relate technology to a business’ needs
- competence in data modeling, facilitation, rapid applications development, or process re-engineering is a plus
- Must be able to work under a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Has experience with large-scale projects, on-going production support, software in banking/financial applications
- 15 days of annual leave , 14 days of medical leave . Get 1 day more extra AL after 1st 5 year, get 1 day more /year from the next year.
- Paternity Leave is 5 days for dad/ Maternity for mom 6 months
- Childcare Leave for kids
- Personal Insurance
- Per diem for onsite/ traveling
- Medical claim
- Pay for over time.
- Annual health examination
- Team building, year-end party, gift for new-born baby, ….etc.
- In risk management and operational efficiency;
- By offering products designed by bankers, for bankers;
- By delivering customer-centric web-based solutions through a common platform.