USD500 - 800/Month
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Business Analyst at Missing Corner
Do you want to make banks better? Nuclent mission is to make banking 27x better. If that inspires you, let’s talk.
Nuclent enables banks and FIs to launch customer-centric digital products within 8 weeks. Our open-banking platform enables product innovation at ease, and service customers at scale.
We are a B2B Fintech with a team of successful tech founders, management consultants from BCG, and leading banking experts from Big4 Bank in Vietnam.
- Business insights: conduct financial and non-financial analysis to aid decision making process, including pricing, business performance, BOM matters...;
- Fund-raising: market research, prepare financial model, pitch deck, set up VDR, structure term sheet and so on;
- Partnership: manage stakeholder, craft up partnership agenda, draft partnership MOU;
- Product research: support engineer and product team to understand different features of the next product line.
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance, Auditing, Business Analysis or relevant positions, preferably in Big4 Audit or fintech;
- Excellent financial analytics, experience with data analysis is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and positive customer-facing skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- A positive attitude with insatiable curiosity and a willingness to learn and challenge oneself;
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and MS Excel).
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Award-winning Digital Studio
Missing Corner is a leading consultancy that is on a mission to build transformational digital solutions for the world’s most innovative organizations. Enterprise companies turn to Missing Corner to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. By partnering with Missing Corner these companies are propelling forward and changing their industries, business models and more.
Office address7th Floor, Spring Heirs Building, No.9, Lane 82, Dich Vong Hau Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam.