Job description for Business Analyst at Ogya Tekno Nusantara
- Define business analysis requirements.
- Create system or apps design, document and maintain system process.
- Create Mock Up Design (Ex. Using Ms. Visio, etc).
- Coordinate with Developers, Programmers, related to user requirement.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) related business rules with System testing and Implementation.
- Create Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- Create Technical Specification Document (TSD)
- Join user Acceptance Testing (UAT) with user/client.
- Minimal Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or other relevants majors
- Minimum 3 years of experiences.
- Understanding of SDLC and its methodologies and agile method is a point
- Ability to discuss and define user requirements with the customer
- Understand and design complex business processes
- Experience with BPMN modelling
- Familiar with Business Requirement Document, Software Requirement Specification, Technical Design Document, Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Familiar with mockup design tools eg. Balsamiq, Adobe XD, etc.
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Report This Job
About the company
Delivering IT Solution in Indonesia, OGYA has been known to be one name that symbolizes innovation. We never stop innovating to deliver end-to-end IT Solution from Custom Application and Software Design and Development, Business Integration Solution, Project Life Cycle Management, up to Training and Post-Implementation Supports.