Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Acquisition Intern Gigacover
- Build relationships with potential clients by seeking out their needs and offering solutions that our company can provide them with.
- Strategize new approaches for attracting clients and making sales in a B2B context and in environments outside of your typical sales regimen.
- Provide appropriate data analytics of sales and distributors and partners to appropriate management teams.
- Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and network.
- Fresh graduates (having internship experience prior to this is good)
- Interested to learn about startup marketing strategy
- Critical thinking, analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Able to work five days a week - two days WFO and three days WFH.
- 3 months trainings and coaching during probation period
- Have the opportunity to be a full-time employee of Gigacover due to outstanding performance
- Flexible business attire and working hours
- Work closely with Country Manager
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits
- Gigacover is a fast-growing fintech company serving emerging workforces in Southeast Asia. We work with insurers, banks and healthcare organisations to bring flexible and affordable products and services to safeguard the financial stability of our customers! Come and join us as we rethink and reinvent financial services using data science to serve a whole generation of underserved consumers.
- Headquartered in Singapore
- Founded by industry professionals in e-commerce, management consulting, software engineering and big data.