Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, and sponsorships.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration, Communications, or related fields.
- Has a minimum 1 years experience in related field.
- Experience with consumer behavior research, market trends analysis, and competitor activity analysis.
- Experience with brand development and brand awareness campaign.
- Deep understanding on partnership events and sponsorship, also community engagement.
- Strong research and analysis ability, tech-sevvy, and eager to work in fast-paced environment.
- Willing to being placed in Bandung.