To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Brand Marketing Intern (Social Media) - Nutrition - Abbott Internship Program 2022 at Abbott
- Report to: Brand Manager/Marketing Manager
- Brand team: will be allocated to one of five nutrition brands (Similac/Pediasure/Grow/Ensure/Glucerna) and focus on the Marketing on Social / Digital Media / Above-the-line activities
- High frequency of interaction: Marketing, Sales, Finance, Purchasing, etc.
- Working location: Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Supporting Marketing team to monitor timeline, follow up with key stakeholders in MKT operation work.
- Contribute to the creation of a wide range of marketing assets such as eDMs, call script/detailing script, email campaigns, e-commerce brand days, social activities, website content, activation, promotional POSMs, etc.
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback. Support market analysis to gather customer insights, evaluate competitor marketing activities/ latest trends.
- Work with media agency to research and evaluate relevant advertising channels to reach and engage effectively with customers; Work with KOLs and creative agency to build consumer content.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Support in implementing brand campaign and drive trial via CRM conversion/purchase. Manage consumer journey, operation processes for these campaigns. (CRM = Customer Relationship Management)
- Monitor the marketing campaigns in terms of KPIs performance, improvement suggestions and timeline tracking. Consolidate data and perform sales analysis and report.
- Assist with daily administrative duties such as distributing marketing materials, organizing marketing meetings, preparing payment documents, PR, PO, QC Receiving, agency liaison and management.
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Fluency in English (business level) and Vietnamese
- Good Analytical & Critical thinking
- Good time & task management, outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Good foundation in Marketing, Digital.
- Microsoft Office Suite fluency
- Creativity, good at working with content creation, social media promoting, events & campaigns,...
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Fresh Graduated or Senior students (be able to work full-time, or only 1-2 shifts off per week within 6 months from Apr to Oct 2022).