To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Brand Manager - Footwear Licensed Products at PT Panen Lestari Indonesia
- Acting as a liaison between Company and the Licensor, the incumbent is responsible for the sales performance and development of the brand(s).
- Should be expected to prepare sales projections & merchandising plan, lead the designer team to ensure all licensed products are approved by the Licensor, provide Licensor with sales report & analysis, review contracts with Licensor & manufacturer, and identify new licensing opportunities.
- Should be able to plan appropriate scheduling for Licensors, sales and production for the timely receipt of style guides, samples, orders and production to ensure a seamless workflow from start to finish.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in the same position or similar job function, specifically in managing & developing branded, International-licensed products
- Minimal S1/Bachelor graduate
- Has good analytical skill and excellent interpersonal skill; exceptionally fluent in English
- Has a flair for fashion and keen business sense; should be excellent in working with numbers / data analysis.
- Good in operating MS Office for analysis & reporting purpose