Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Brand Designer at Hatch Interactive
- Capable of taking ownership of, shaping, developing, and delivering creative projects for international brands
- Define and create Brand Standards & a visual language as an extension of the brands (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the brands you are handling
- Educate others on design thinking, brand experience, and design-driven storytelling.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, and others, to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across various projects
- Contributing to pitching, new business, and farming initiatives
- Maintaining high standards of quality and making sure only the best work is released to the employer or client
- Listening to design needs, coming up with ideas and communicating them to clients and other members of the team
- Strong communication skills
- Great command of English
- Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Having hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Team player and Good time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team