Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description BAS Engineer Leader PT Epcon Prima Guna (jakarta)
- Manage a team of BMS engineers to ensure smooth implementation and maintenance of all BMS products. Reports to Engineering Coordinator but must work as independently as possible.
- Independently designs building automation systems for large/complex buildings consisting of mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, sequence of operations, DDC panel layouts to meet the intent of the project plans, specifications and contract documents.
- Designs building automation network architecture to support operator workstations, DDC field panels, third-party integration devices connected through BACNet, Ethernet, and LON.
- Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements.
- Generates DDC point database on all projects. Provides documentation for use in commissioning and validation for invoicing.
- Prepare engineering re-estimate to ensure project success with optimised cost.
- Prepare specifications and drawings for special components and panels purchased from outside suppliers.
- Select proper sensors types from various suppliers to meet project requirements. Prepares all information on pre-installation extras or change orders to submit to customer or general / subcontractor.
- Oversees the creation of system graphics. Ensures the job folder is organized and maintained inculding all pertinent job related information. Orders and tracks all required products and materials for timely delivery on the job site.
- Identifies problems in existing BMS and formulates solutions to fix BMS problems.
- Outlines procedures that ensure sensor and actuator accuracy and precision, proper operation of the overall system, and repair / replacement of any malfunctioning components.
- Actively giving documented feedbacks to Sales and Marketing concerning product performance and needs.
- If needed, assists Sales and Marketing team in tender process.
- Extensive experience working in projects related to Building Automation System.
- Experience in systems integration and / or programming.
- Has a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Has track record of successful projects with working BMS that controls HVAC, ventilation and lighting systems
- Troubleshooting capabilities to identify problems in existing BMS and how to fix them
- With strong communication skill in English.
- Must be highly computer – literate especially with AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be physically able and willing to conduct site inspections and field engineering work
- Must have high integrity and standard for each project.