Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Backend (NodeJs) Developer Ogya Tekno Nusantara
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with building robust, performant, secure, testable, maintainable web application and RESTful or SOAP-based web services
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in TTD tools such as Jasmine, JUnit, and Mockito
- Proficient in backend processing language and API development with such kind of technologies (PHP, .Net, Java, Node.js Express.js etc.).
- Able to use versioning control system such as GIT, SVN
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable