Job description for Backend Engineer at S16 Research Ventures
- To build, maintain, and enhance our validator operations
- Evaluate multiple blockchain networks to add to our operations and create tools to manage at scale
- Research the newest code and understand its roadmap, to be on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
- Study latest blockchain developments and consider future implications to the broader ecosystem
- Success means establishing a resilient and secure blockchain infrastructure for the most promising networks.
- Min. Bachelor's degree from reputable universities with relevant majors
- 3+ years of experience in coding in at least one modern language such as Node.js, Python, Java, and Go.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling)
- Understands security practices in managing servers and networks.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop others
- Experience defining system architecture(s) and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs and capabilities
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must.