Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Backend Developer Livinode (pt. Aleia Terang Buana)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options