Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Back-End Developer Colony
What You Will Learn
- Update your technical knowledge and skills as you find effective solutions when encountering various challenges in the related subject. Level up your market value in the web development industry here.
- Practice time management competencies by setting priorities and focusing on the task at hand. Finishing all assignments right on schedule without compromising the set standard, you'll gain trust from your supervisor and fellow teammates, and grant possibilities of handling bigger projects with higher rewards!
- Go all the way up your career ladder both at Colony and the professional programming industry with your ability to create impressive website features while keeping up with the fast pace of a startup at the same time.
- Learn to shape a company as you experience working in a newly founded startup. Pick up entrepreneurial skills from the co-founders, who will encourage you to learn and take in as much as experience as you can in return for responsibility.
- Build and develop website’s features.
- Take charge of website development, along with website source code optimization and maintenance, to ensure the efficiency of the website.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in PHP programming (Laravel framework); fresh graduates are welcome
- Proficient in MySQL database systems