Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Back-End Developer (Laravel) Dreamaxtion
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Programming skills using PHP framework Laravel.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiar with code versioning tools GIT.
- Familiar with any SQL Language (MySQL / PostgreSQL).
- Possess passion for technology, strong analytical mind, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Familiar with code standard tools.
- Familiar with code testing tools.
- Understand Node.js with its framework like (sailsjs, express or hapi) is a plus.