Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for B2B Social Media Specialist at Terralogiq
- Bachelor from reputable university, majoring in Communications, Marketing. Communications, Advertising, Multimedia Journalism, Media Studies, etc.
- Min 3 years work experience in Digital marketing, Social Media Strategies, CRM Specialist etc.
- Hands on experience with B2B marketing, preferably have experience in tech companies or startups.
- Proven work for doing winning campaigns in multiple social media platforms Facebook, Instagram (and/or) LinkedIn Ads.
- Tech savvy, adapt using tools for digital marketing needs, analysis, and report.
- Can operate design tools (Photoshop/Canva/Figma) are a plus.
- Good communications skills, attention to detail, able to speak and write in Bahasa and English very well.
- Curious, loves to learn lots, and self driven with a humble personality.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment remotely.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Manage day to day all digital assets (Ideation, content plan, report analysis, and optimize).
- QC for captions, visual, topic, theme (you’ll be working with our Marketing and Creative team).
- Doing social media management campaigns organically, driving engagements and followers.
- Create paid ads strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn accounts.
- Produce content ideas, post image, carousels, video, story reel that suits all brand channels.
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events