Company prefers not to disclose
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for B2B Sales Team Leader (Bandung) at 99.co
A day in the life…
- Develop and coach the team while contributing individually as a closer and carrying an individual quota.
- Help manage and develop a team of 2-4 Account Executives & Business Development to consistently deliver against team revenue goals
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, generating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects to build and advance pipeline.
- Run regular individual and team-wide meetings, pipeline reviews, call reviews, and training sessions to ensure ongoing team development
- Motivate team members and make recommendations for improvement
- Report on both team and individual performance
- Assist your team throughout the sales cycle in working and closing opportunities
- Motivate and enable personal and career development of the team
- Ensure that your team’s forecast is consistently accurate and up to date
- Collaborate effectively with Sales Ops, Sales Development, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Marketing to ensure a smooth operation
Requirements We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of relevant B2B-B2C SaaS sales closing experience, at least 2 years being SMB or Mid-Market Sales
- A track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales performance and holding your team accountable to their forecasts
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Desire to lead a team and develop management skills
Nice to haves...
- Experience working with digital marketing/advertising, landing pages, ad agencies
- A strong rolodex of marketing executives
- Startup experience and comfort working in a fast-moving environment
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
“WHAT WE DO IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB, IT IS A MISSION”
Property is the single largest financial decision anyone would make in their lifetime, and, on average, it accounts for over half of the assets of most families. It is how most people accumulate wealth, for their children, for healthcare, for retirement. More importantly, it is where one grow their family and build their career.
99.co’s mission is to use technology, design and data, to help the 99% make the best decision when finding a home.
By providing the largest set of listings in the market, and designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co help to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
To put it simply, 99.co mission is to be – Your Way Home.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from 99.co