- Flexible work hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Team building events
Job description for Associate Implementation Consultant at PT. OpenWay Teknologi Indonesia
- Responsible for preparing and customizing WAY4 application following project specific requirement. This may include gathering client requirements, writing custom and standard program requests, setting up WAY4 system and business parameters, and testing.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of product, integration, applications and services of the company and its competitors.
- Perform installation and configuration of OpenWay software at client sites; provide on-site training to clients; perform trouble shooting and bug fixing
- Be part of the project team responsible for all project management and technical matters pertaining to the project
- Be resourceful and able to apply alternatives in addressing project and support issues