Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Assistant Field Application Engineer Cohu Inc.
- Support on technical repair of company's Interface Product Group (IPG) products (e.g. contactors).
- Support customer on-site for maintaining of IPG products.
- Record test data and observation performance of IPG products.
- Work as a dependable/reliable member of part of a larger project team.
- Participate in project team discussions.
- Take initiative to own and solve specific customer issues.
- Build and establish strong relationships within the team as well as customers to suggest possible solutions on work-related problems.
- To be effectively identify design related problems and suggest necessary changes to the factory through an orderly reporting manner.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics and Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably 1-2 years relevant experience on any test sockets (Contactors). Entry level candidates are welcome to apply!
- Knowledge of using MS Office (Words, Excel & PowerPoint) is mandatory.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude and approach.
- Self-Motivated and keen to take on new challenges and gain knowledge on new products.
- Flexibility and willingness to work 12-hr shift and support customers globally.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events