Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Art Director at Space And Shapes
- Establishes visual guidelines for both visual/graphic and video under brand value and specific project’s strategy, achieve standards by following production, productivity, and quality.
- Determines the highest quality artistic approach for overall style or tone desired for each project with internal relevant divisions, creative agency, and photo/video production vendors, including but not limited to hero creative content like tvc, dvc, key visual, social media post, promotion material, photoshoot, etc.
- Visual project management included but was not limited to create clear production guidelines and briefs to the partners, project process management, production supervising, quality checking to achieve the requirement of the brand.
- Monitors the advertising trend, industry, and competitors campaigns by coordinating, tracking with the planning and strategy team, comes out with visual guidance to keep improving content creation and quality results.
- Ensure that the clients’ brief of desired message and the images are conveyed to consumers.
- Identifying areas of improvement within his team and leading art direction and design workshops to work on those improvements
- BFA/BA in Creative Arts, Art Director, Design or related field.
- At least 2 years working experience as an art director, worked in a 4A agency will be highly preferred.
- Inspiring, passionate, deep knowledge and gives special attention to every art detail while working with the team in the agency also with every creative vendors
- Deep understanding of design principles
- Excellent sense of art and detail
- Able to work in a team and be an effective communicator, responsible, high level of management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Leadership skills, to be able to organize, direct, and motivate other artists. They need to articulate their visions to artists and oversee production.
- Good communication skills, to be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires for advertisements.
- Work with international top brands in FMCG, smartphone, technology, or gadgets industry are preferred.
- Awareness of emerging technologies. Proactively seeks diversification of knowledge, skills and abilities.