Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Art Director PT Neuborn Media
- 3+ years of art direction in a direct/relationship marketing agency with heavy print and digital experience.
- Creating concept based on the briefs and client’s requirements.
- Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company.
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team.
- Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests.
- Delegate projects to designers/creative department and oversee the process.
- Ensure a qualified final artworks (FAW) before releasing to clients and production vendors.
- Good personality, strong leadership skill, good communication skills.
- Good taste of art.
- Preferable have experience working in Digital/Creative/Advertising Agency.
- Technology & social media savvy.
- Art person but love to read and even writing as a bonus.
- Able to crack the brief, bring ideas and think strategically for a campaign.
- Eagle eye: strong art direction eye to produce great visuals.
- Ability to manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions.
- Passionate, responsible, self-motivated to juggling multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines.
- Proficiency in all industry standard software programs including but not limited to lnDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.