Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- J2EE/ASP.NET software development, involving the use of databases
- Software support and maintenance of deployed products and solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and SQL
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language/framework such as React Native Framework.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Understanding of front-end web technologies (to communicate with team members on the front end)
- Experienced in developing on Unix/Linux environments
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies