To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst (DSD) [NIE] at National Institute Of Education
- Application Development and Support
- Analyse, design, develop, test and implement the application systems within the project timeframe and in accordance to users’ requirements.
- Maintain existing in-house applications.
- Ensure applications conform to Data Governance, IT Audit and Security requirements.
- Collaborate IT teams on the implementation and deployment of applications.
- Focus on good code quality and high-test coverage and participate in code reviews.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing applications.
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer, software engineer, or similar role.
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Quick learner who is passionate and willing to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in adapting to changes.
- Ability to manage IT projects independently.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and fluid requirements.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework and Agile software development methodology.
- Robust knowledge of .Net coding language.
- Relevant experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g., Hibernate).
- Possessing the following skillsets will give the applicant added advantage:
- Experience in RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
- Experience in data visualization.
- Experience in low code development platform.
- Experience in software integration with APIs.