To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst (DSD) [NIE] at National Institute Of Education
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and design AI solutions that address specific needs.
- Evaluate and integrate third-party APIs, libraries, and platforms to enhance AI capabilities.
- Build and train machine learning models.
- Evaluate and improve existing AI models.
- Develop and implement end-to-end AI projects, from requirements to deployment, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems and applications or develop new AI-driven applications.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of AI models and systems to ensure high reliability and performance.
- Report to team lead and align to team objectives and technology guidelines.
- Collaborate with other Systems Analyst to integrate AI into our applications.
- A University Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Info-communications, or equivalent.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, or C#, along with expertise in AI frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Familiarity with LLM, cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and their AI services, such as Amazon SageMaker, Azure Machine Learning, or Google Cloud AI, to deploy and manage AI models will be an extra benefit.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong interest in learning new technologies and staying updated with industry advancements.
- Ability to adapt to changes in technology, industry trends, and project requirements.