This job post is managed by
Job description for Account Intern at HAKUHODO
- Assist the Account team in smooth & on-time project development and execution.
- Support the Account team to manage project scope and timelines, implement any necessary processes and procedures.
- Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables.
- Work with other internal departments such as Strategic Planning/ Digital Planning/ Creative/ Social to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Administrative tasks under the Manager's direction: setting up meetings, checking records, contracts, paperwork, etc.
- Prepare reports for the client and internal team.
- Be able to work on-site, full-time for at least 6 months.
- Fresh graduate/ final year student.
- Teamwork and proactive.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese.
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and responsible.
- Good skill in using MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Learning attitude.
- Passionate in Marketing & Advertising industry.
- Digital savvy with a good understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Allowance: 3.000.000 VND/month.
- Parking allowance each month.
- Working in a dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment.
- Growing business.
- Join Happy Hour Party each month.
- Computer, stationery, and other working tools will be provided.