Job description for Account Executive at Adk Group
- Working directly with Account Manager and clients, taking briefs, making proposals and propose to Manager and clients.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Daily working with Account Manager/ Project leader and clients to complete the detailed project plan with day-to-day operational aspect of project scope from initiation to closure.
- Making reports to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Account Manager/ Leader and clients.
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Gaining trust and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Working with other teams to find insights & provide creative inputs.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Managing accounts and accomplish assignments in a timely and efficient manner such as campaign performance, media plan, contract preparation…
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported by coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshops of professional organizations and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- At least 1 year of account management role. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written).
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective team working skill.
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem-solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events