- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
Job description for Account Executive at Công Ty TNHH The Lab
- Consult (external and internal) clients to discuss & understand their needs
- Gather data, timelines, materials to draft a brief
- Brief the creative team who will work on the projects
- Coordinate with cross-discipline teams to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, budget, deadlines, and schedules
- Negotiate with clients, solving problems, and ensure projects are on time and on quality
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Keep in contact with the clients, suppliers at all stages of the campaign
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. Learn and improve process.
- Identify and develop new business and creative opportunities with clients.
- Handle paperwork & invoice
Potential skill sets
- Proven work 1 - 2 years experience with relevant roles
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Bilingual in Vietnamese and English
- Salary based on experience and skill sets
- Social Security and Health Insurance
- Tet bonus
- Paid leave and free days based on level
- Mind food. If you learn something beneficial to the team, the firm will pay for it.
- Company trips
- Mandarin classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Discounts at our The Lab Concepts (TLC) businesses.
- Maternity leave.