Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Account Executive Mac Media
- Develop questions to get clients’ concerns and expected results.
- Working with clients to study insights and needs of clients, market practices.
- Prepare, present proposal to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working.
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients.
- Work closely with Finance & Operation functions to make quotation and manage cost.
- Negotiate with clients to ensure getting profit as advised by Finance function.
- Support Finance in contract liquidation and debt management to ensure cashflow.
- Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
- Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problem in a timely manner.
- Have 1 years experience in digital side, client service – Real Estate is a plus point.
- Communication and marketing, especially digital marketing to define actions. General social awareness about but not limited to digital trend growth, consumers, culture, ect.
- Proficiency in English (intermediate) & Vietnamese.
- Project management & customer services mindset.
- Management (Plan-do-check-act), involved others in team decisions & actions, support team achieve goals.
- Active Listening.
- Presentation & persuasion.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events