Company prefers not to disclose
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Account Executive Jabodetabek at 99.co
- Actively seeking new clients.
- Develop new business and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customers relationships (developer property).
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare reports on account status, forecast, and track key account metrics.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or a relevant role in the e-commerce, marketplace or media digital industry.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence the customers.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel), Google Apps (GDocs, GSheet, GSlides).
- Have experience and understanding of digital marketing.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
“WHAT WE DO IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB, IT IS A MISSION”
Property is the single largest financial decision anyone would make in their lifetime, and, on average, it accounts for over half of the assets of most families. It is how most people accumulate wealth, for their children, for healthcare, for retirement. More importantly, it is where one grow their family and build their career.
99.co’s mission is to use technology, design and data, to help the 99% make the best decision when finding a home.
By providing the largest set of listings in the market, and designing easy beautiful tools and synthesizing data to help property seekers search for, learn about, sieve through and compare thousands of potential options, 99.co help to make that journey reliable, easy and trustworthy.
To put it simply, 99.co mission is to be – Your Way Home.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from 99.co